Driving instructions from the Airport
As you are leaving the Airport, you have to take highway Ma-19 towards Andratx/Palma for about 5 km. Take next exit to the right towards Andratx (highway Ma-20). After the tunnel take the highway Ma-1 to the right towards Andratx. This one takes you directly to Peguera.
Once you reach Paguera, still drive towards Andratx and take Cala Fornells / Peguera exit (nº 23). At the first roundabout, keep straight ahead. Take the second street on the left (c/Torent). After 300m you will see the BQ María Dolores Hotel.
GPS Coordinates: Lat: N 39º 32' 24.295'' | E 2º 26' 59.956''
Located in Peguera, municipality of Calvià (in the south west of the island), the BQ María Dolores Hotel is placed in a touristic area and is just 20km from Palma and 32km from Palma de Mallorca’s Airport.
The landscape is varied and rich in nuances, and the mild weather is ideal for practicing your favourite activites throughout the whole year such as hiking in winter, water sports in summer, golfing and cycling.
The leisure offer is complemented by a wide variety of shops, terraces and nightclubs located along the Boulevard and the Sea Front, always guaranteeing the right environment.
- Palmira, Romana and Torà Beaches: very requested by tourists. Did you know that these three beaches have been awarded with the “Blue Flag Certificate”, rewarding its quality? This makes them one of the biggest attractions in Calvià. However, if you are looking for something quite, try one of the coves you have around, like Cala Fornells, less popular but with the same charm.
- Camp de Mar Golf Club: This exclusive golf course is located nearby and welcomes you to visit it.
- Tennis Center: Tennis Academy.
- Sailing Club: One of the main attractions of the Island with spectacular villas and VIP tourists, is a nice place for walking and shopping.
- Puerto de Andratx.
- Hiking Trails: Sa Torre, Es Galatzó, etc.
- Located in the centre of Peguera
- 20 Km from Palma de Mallorca
- 32 Km from the Airport
- 100 m from the shopping centre
- 200 m from the beach
- 100 m from the bus stop