As Playa de Palma is only 5 minutes from Mallorca's Airport and 10 minutes from the capital Palma de Mallorca, it has become the ideal location for those who want to discover and enjoy our island. The beach is nearly 6 km long with crystal clear water and fine white sand, making it one of the best beaches in Europe.
Its gently sloping shores in addition to the attention paid to safety, the children’s parks and vast number of amenities make it the perfect place to enjoy a holiday with your children. Add to that the fact Playa de Palma has all the necessary services available to do water sports, go on bicycle tours, horse riding and play golf. At night, the wide choice of bars with terraces, discos and pubs mean you will always find your favourite type of place. All of these things make Playa de Palma a true paradise.
GPS Coordinates: Lat: N 39º 32' 13.15'' | Lon: E 2º 42' 53.11''
Places of interest:
- Palma de Mallorca city centre
- Can Pastilla beach
- Playa de Palma
- Playa de Palma promenade shopping area
- Leisure area (bars & discos)
- Calle de la Cerveza - the street where you can sample all types of beer!
- Can Pastilla Sailing Club (Club Náutico de Can Pastilla)
- Arenal Sailing Club (Club Náutico del Arenal)
- Maioris Golf Course
- Palma Aquarium
- Sailing school
- Located in Can Pastilla, with direct access to Cala Estancia Beach
- 12km from the centre of Palma
- 3km from Palma de Mallorca's Airport
- 100m from Can Pastilla’s shopping area
- 300m from Playa de Palma
- 200m from the bus stop
- 500m from Can Pastilla Sailing Club (Club Náutico de Can Pastilla)