In accordance with Articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, regulating information society and electronic commerce services, users and visitors can read the legal information related to the owner of the website at WWW.BQHOTELES.COM
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
Corporate name: Sidehoteles, S.L.
Address: C/FRAY JUNÍPERO SERRA Nº 5 07014 PALMA DE MALLORCA, BALEARES
Phone number: 971707755
Email Address: email@example.com.
Registered in the ILLES BALEARS, Register under Volume 2458, Folio 161, Sheet PM 59373, Section 8
The following terms of service must be accepted in order to browse this website as a visitor or to register and access the services offered by WWW.BQHOTELES.COM:
- A) The user and the person browsing accept these terms and conditions of service.
- B) Any user or person browsing that does not accept these terms and conditions will not be able to use this website or access the services offered by BQ HOTELES
PROPER USE OF THE WEBSITE
- a) These Terms and Conditions of Use regulate the access and use of the website at WWW.BQHOTELES.COM. The use of this website confers to you user status thereof from the time that you access and browse the website. Users expressly agree to these general terms and conditions from the time they access any of its content. Users accept the terms and conditions applicable to the different services offered by the company on the website being accessed.
- b) BQ HOTELES provides Users with access and use of different information and services through the website.
- c) The website is free for Users. Users agree to use the website in accordance with Law, with the provisions of these General terms and conditions, as well as morality and generally accepted proper conduct and public order.
- d) The provision of the services and access to information on the website does not generally require users to subscribe or register in advance. However, BQ HOTELES requires users to complete the corresponding registration or data collection form as a condition to use some of the Services. This registration shall take place in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the Special terms and conditions that may regulate said service.
- e) Users must use the WWW.BQHOTELES.COM website, its content and services in accordance with the Law, proper conduct and public order from the time of acceptance, with the due care according to the nature of the service you are being provided on the WWW.BQHOTELES.COM website.
- f) No information or material may be entered, stored or disseminated that constitute an attack on morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honour, privacy or the image of third parties, and in general against current regulations.
- g) It is explicitly prohibited to take any action that could damage, render unusable, make inaccessible or deteriorate the Website, its contents or its services, or prevent it from being used as intended by other Users.
- h) The User explicitly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render unusable or damage the personal data, software or electronic documents contained on the Website.
- i) The User undertakes not to enter, store or disseminate any computer software, data, virus, coding, computer or telecommunications hardware or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that could damage the Website, any of its services, or any of the hardware, systems or networks of the Organisation, any other User, suppliers or in general of any third party, or in any other way that could cause them to suffer any kind of alteration or prevent them from functioning as normal.
- j) No advertising, promotional or commercial activities may be carried out through the Website. No content and in particular no information obtained through the Website may be used to send advertising or messages with personal data to third parties.
- k) It is prohibited to take any action that involves destroying, altering, using for personal use, rendering unusable or damaging the data, information, software or electronic documents of the Organisation, its suppliers or any third parties.
- l) It is prohibited to take any action that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights or third-party secrets, and in general it is explicitly prohibited to use any content not owned by the User.
- m) It is prohibited for the User to carry out acts of spam in the use or as a consequence of the use made of the Website or of information and services for the purpose of sales or other purposes of a commercial nature, to multiple persons without their consent or request, or any other unsolicited or unauthorised messages to multiple persons. It is also prohibited to send chains of unsolicited or unauthorised electronic messages, and to use distribution lists that can be accessed through the Website.
- n) The Organisation reserves the right to take any kind of legal action against anyone who breaches the accepted obligations.
The company reserves the right to unilaterally amend the terms and conditions at any time without any notice. It will publish and provide notification of this as much in advance as possible in these cases. It also reserves the right to unilaterally amend the presentation and settings of the website at any time without any notice.
This Legal Notice refers solely to the website and contents of the company, and does not apply to any third-party links or websites accessible through the website. The company is not responsible for the content of any of the websites accessible by a link, or any link contained on a website that is accessible from the company’s website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All of the contents of the Website are the exclusive property of the company, including but not limited to the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other elements appearing on the website. Trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any type contained on the Website are also protected by intellectual and industrial property legislation. The exclusive exercise of the rights to use the above-mentioned intellectual property corresponds to the company, particularly the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication. Users are prohibited from making any unauthorised use of all or part of any of the contents of the website that include the company’s intellectual or industrial property rights over the site and/or its contents.
The company reserves the right to take any type of legal action against any user who performs any activity that involves reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation and generally any other type of use, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of the website and that constitutes an infringement of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
Any notifications must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the purposes of these General terms and conditions, for any communication that may be necessary between the company and the user. Notifications sent by the company to the User should be sent using the details provided by users when registering on the LOPD@BQHOTELES.COM website. Users expressly agree for email to be used as a valid procedure for the sending of these notifications for all notifications related to the use of the website and/or the contracting of the services offered on the same.
- A) The User recognises and accepts that use of the Website BQHOTELES.COM and the provision of services and/or sale of products offered on the Website is entirely at the User’s risk and liability.
- B) The Organisation will not be held liable for any damages caused to the User due to said party’s failure to observe the law, or to their using the products and/or services offered in a non-diligent or incorrect way, or with purposes or effects that are unlawful or which contravene the provisions established in these General Conditions or in any other applicable conditions. Specifically, the Organisation will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the following actions: breaching industrial and intellectual property rights, breaching professional secrecy, breaching the right to honour, personal and family privacy, and of people’s image, and rights relating to child and youth protection, carrying out acts of unfair competition, unlawful advertising or acts that constitute an offence or of a pornographic nature. Any unlawful act or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, pertinence, actuality and exhaustiveness of the contents and information transmitted or made available to Users not carried out directly by the Organisation.
- C) Under no circumstances will the Organisation be held liable for any damages suffered by the User as a result of any interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operative functioning of this electronic system, or in the User’s apparatus or hardware for reasons beyond the Organisation’s control that prevent or cause a delay to the provision of the services or browsing the system, the availability, accessibility and functioning or continuity of linked websites.
- D) Under no circumstances will the Organisation be held liable for any damages suffered by the User due to a lack of lawfulness, reliability, utility, truthfulness, validity, exhaustiveness and/or authenticity of any content on linked websites. And it will not be held liable for the maintenance, provision or transmission of any content contained on linked websites.
- E) Under no circumstances will the Organisation be held liable for any damages suffered by Users as a result of delays or blockages in use caused by shortages or overloads either online or on other electronic systems.
- F) Under no circumstances will the Organisation be held liable for any damages suffered by the User that might be caused by third parties through unlawful interruptions beyond the portal’s control and which are not attributable to the Organisation.
- G) Under no circumstances will the Organisation be held liable for any damages suffered by the User as a result of it being impossible to provide the service, sell products and/or allow access for reasons beyond the Organisation’s control, due to the User, to third parties, or to alleged reasons of force majeure, as well for any non-compliance or defective compliance or termination for any reason of the contracts formalised with third parties as a result of services provided through the Website.
- H) Under no circumstances will the Organisation be held liable for any damages and losses of any kind suffered by the User due to the existence of viruses on the User’s computer system, electronic documents or files. The same applies due to the presence of viruses in the services provided by third parties through the Website, causing alterations to Users’ computer systems, electronic documents or files.
- I) Under no circumstances will the Organisation be held liable for any damages and losses that may result from any knowledge by unauthorised third parties of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and use made by Users of the Website and of its information and services, as well as of any failure by Users to meet their personal data obligations.
- J) The Organisation will not be held liable for the content, services, information and in general of any element that may appear on the page that can be accessed through any link established on said page.
- K) In the event of any of the General Conditions or any applicable Specific Conditions being declared null and/or void, this will not affect the validity of the rest, which will remain binding between the parties. In the event of either of the parties at any particular time waiving the requirement for the obligations of any of the general and/or applicable Specific Conditions to be met, this will not imply the waiving of any of the other conditions, nor will it entail the other party acquiring any additional rights.
JURISDICTION APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These terms and conditions shall be regulated by Spanish Law, which will be applicable for anything not provided for in this contract in terms of interpretation, validity and execution. The parties expressly waive any jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca to settle any dispute that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these contractual terms and conditions.